On September 1, the Rubin Museum in New York will launch a “Find Your Focus” crowdfunding campaign to raise money to relocate and expand its popular Tibetan Shrine Room, the AP reports. The shrine room, which is currently part of the museum’s “Gateway … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition