Governments in the United Arab Emirates are spending billions of dollars in an ambitious, unprecedented effort to create cultural districts with world-class museums—along with a support system of creators, dealers, and collectors. But many Western art professionals wonder if this massive undertaking, launched at a dizzying scale and pace, can be successful. Read More
- Kai Althoff: 'There Is No Reason Really Why My Things Are Exhibited in a Museum and Others’ Are Not'
- Jeff Wall Goes to Gagosian
- Sotheby's to Auction the Steven and Ann Ames Collection—Guaranteed Above $100 M.—During the November Sales
- Tom Hanks to Be Honored at MoMA Film Benefit
- Hidden Treasures in Greenwich Village: A Visit to the Renee & Chaim Gross Foundation