Governments in the United Arab Emirates are spending billions of dollars in an ambitious, unprecedented effort to create cultural districts with world-class museums—along with a support system of creators, dealers, and collectors. But many Western art professionals wonder if this massive undertaking, launched at a dizzying scale and pace, can be successful. Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees