Governments in the United Arab Emirates are spending billions of dollars in an ambitious, unprecedented effort to create cultural districts with world-class museums—along with a support system of creators, dealers, and collectors. But many Western art professionals wonder if this massive undertaking, launched at a dizzying scale and pace, can be successful. Read More
ARTnews on Facebook
- Tomory Dodge Heads to Ameringer McEnery Yohe
- Ei Arakawa’s Skulptur Projekte Münster Piece, Partially Stolen, Is Fully Back in Action
- Menil Collection Delays Opening of Drawing Institute, Citing 'Ongoing Construction Work'
- San Antonio Museum Receives 31 Portraits of Latinx Americans by Timothy Greenfield-Sanders
- Former Met Director Philippe de Montebello to Become Director at Acquavella