Whatever else he is—collector, dealer, rich guy—Adam Lindemann is also a man who respects stationary. Just a few days after he announced his gallery, Venus Over Manhattan, would open a 15,000-square-foot space in Los Angeles this spring, the heading on … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York