Has Ai Weiwei’s Beijing studio been bugged? [The Independent]A Bulgarian artist has gifted the European Central Bank with a huge chunk of aluminum, promising to replace it with a real sculpture only when the Frankfurt-based institution has “fulfill[ed] all its goals … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece