A fingerprint has intensified the debate about the origin of a mysterious drawing sold at auction for $21,850. Experts don't agree whether it's a 19th–century German work or a genuine Leonardo worth $150 million. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next