Hedge fund billionaire Steven A. Cohen was the secret buyer who purchased Alberto Giacometti’s L’Homme au doigt (1947) for $141.3 million at Christie’s, Page Six reported earlier today. The six-foot-tall bronze sculpture, which now holds the record for the most … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition