Artspace, one of the more prominent start-ups of a spate that strive to revolutionize the way art is sold online, is currently in acquisition talks with the Berlin-based online auction platform Auctionata.The talks are said to be nearing their final stages … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition