“It is like jazz, yes, how I make my art,” said Kay Hassan, whose exhibition “Everyday People” is currently showing at Jack Shainman Gallery’s West 20th Street location in New York. “I find that very liberating, to be open to … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project