A new generation of curators at New York’s Museum of Modern Art aims to present a more nuanced and inclusive view of modern-art history Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle