It’s a beautiful Wednesday afternoon here in New York City—about 70 degrees and partly cloudy—and it just feels like the right time to share this photo, which has Alma Thomas’s Resurrection (1966), a stunner of a painting, presiding over a Passover … Read More
- “We didn't call it Soho, it was just ‘Downtown’”: Bill Beckley Gives A Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition