“Judge decides Rauschenberg trustees’ $24.6 million fees are reasonable.” The Rauschenberg Foundation said that it is weighing its legal options. [The Art Newspaper] Sebastian Smee details the Museum of Fine Arts Boston’s controversial fee-generating loans. [The Boston Globe] Abigail Rockwell … Read More
- Rhizome Makes Pioneering '90s Theresa Duncan Games Available Online
- 'I Was Blinded By The Controversy’: Sally Mann Publishes An Excerpt From Her Forthcoming Memoir
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Morning Links: 'Random Darknet Shopper' Edition
- Alex Bag Is Holding Open Auditions for an 'Infinite Jest'-Inspired 'Sitcom'