“Judge decides Rauschenberg trustees’ $24.6 million fees are reasonable.” The Rauschenberg Foundation said that it is weighing its legal options. [The Art Newspaper] Sebastian Smee details the Museum of Fine Arts Boston’s controversial fee-generating loans. [The Boston Globe] Abigail Rockwell … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next