The Delaware Art Museum has sold Andrew Wyeth’s Arthur Cleveland and Winslow Homer’s Milking Time in an effort to replace funds lost to construction debt. [USA Today]MoMA has hired Yasmil Raymond, a Dia Art Foundation curator since 2009, to serve as associate … Read More
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each