The net value of works in the Tiroche DeLeon Collection art fund, a fund which invests in contemporary art from developing countries, grew 5% in 2014, thanks to two works by Ai Weiwei: Forever (2003), bought in 2011 for $805,000 and … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash