The discovery that a respected curator produced a set of Andy Warhol Brillo boxes after the artist’s death, passing them off as originals, has created a quandary for dealers, collectors, and scholars—including the experts in charge of authenticating the artist’s work. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next