The discovery that a respected curator produced a set of Andy Warhol Brillo boxes after the artist’s death, passing them off as originals, has created a quandary for dealers, collectors, and scholars—including the experts in charge of authenticating the artist’s work. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Ruben Ochoa's Concrete Poetry
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'