With her Madrid gallery and her private collection, Helga de Alvear has introduced a wave of high-concept, new-media artists to Spain.
- Independent Brussels Announces Dates, Exhibitors for First Edition
- Bonhams Sale of Middle Eastern Modern and Contemporary Art Breaks Records, With Manoucher Yektai as Top Lot
- Michael E. Smith Is Now Represented by Andrew Kreps Gallery
- Who Borrows Against Art? Galleries, Individuals, and Foundations Do—Track With Skate’s Art Loans Database
- The Rise of the New York Art Book Fair: A Look at the Numbers