TUESDAY, JULY 7Opening: “Torsos & Buckets” at Salon 94 Freemans“Torsos & Buckets” is exactly what it sounds like—an exhibition of torso-shaped ceramic objects by Amy Bessone and bucket-shaped stoneware objects by Matthias Merkel Hess. Both artists reuse the forms and … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project