Kenny Schachter is a London-based art dealer, curator, and writer. The opinions expressed here are his own. For weeks I’d been telling myself, and anyone who would listen, that I was going to skip the 2014 edition of Art Basel … Read More
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'
- Attack of the Monster Black Suit: Enormous Clothing Trend Continues at SP-Arte Fair
- From a Gorgeous Bridget Riley to a Gargantuan Pile of Cookies: A Look Around SP-Arte 2015
- Consumer Reports: Edward Shenk
- Rising from the Bunker: The World Catches Up With John Giorno
- Take Them to Church: Sundblad, Sweeney Celebrate New Record, Shirley Collins With Greenwich Village Performance
- Senselessly-Sexual Self-Reflection: Alaina Stamatis Releases 'Whenever I'm Finished'
- A President, Seen From Every Angle: Elaine de Kooning on Painting JFK, in 1964