Market ups and downs have affected the value of many artworks. Insurance experts explain why—and how—to keep appraisals current. Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013
- A Brief History of the Art Los Angeles Contemporary Fair
- Michael McGinnis Steps Down as President of Phillips After 16 Years
- Here Is the 2016 Outsider Art Fair Exhibitor List