Ads for menswear designer Patrik Ervell’s S/S 2015 collection will show previously unseen photographs by the late photographer Peter Hujar instead of clothing. [T Magazine]The 90-piece art collection of the late former chairman of Goldman Sachs, John Whitehead, will be the main feature at Christie’s … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill