Ads for menswear designer Patrik Ervell’s S/S 2015 collection will show previously unseen photographs by the late photographer Peter Hujar instead of clothing. [T Magazine]The 90-piece art collection of the late former chairman of Goldman Sachs, John Whitehead, will be the main feature at Christie’s … Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale