The Abraaj Group Art Prize announced today that this year’s winning artists are Basel Abbas and Ruanne Abou-Rahme. The duo, who hail from Ramallah in the West Bank, will receive $100,000 from the Abraaj Group, a private equity manager that … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013