The Umbrella Movement, a pro-democracy movement, is inspiring art in Hong Kong. [The Art Newspaper] Tourism at art museums and galleries in the UK has increased by 7 percent since 2013. [The Art Newspaper] Madison Square Garden Co. CEO Tad Smith has … Read More
- Sotheby's Opens Spring Auctions With $368.3 M. Impressionist and Modern Sale
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'