“First things first, I’m surrealist,” wrote Katy Perry on one of her Instagrams from her visit last night to the Art Institute of Chicago’s René Magritte show “Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938.” The pop star and provocateur sung … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders