The short answer to that question in the headline: not so well. The Skate’s Art Market Index (SASI), which tracks 16 publicly listed art companies (including Sotheby’s, Poly, and MCH Group, the owner of Art Basel), is off almost 15 percent … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle