Pace Gallery will be renovating their Chelsea gallery at 540 West 25th Street, to begin in December 2015 with an estimated completion date of fall 2017. The gallery will take up 40,000 square feet of space in a new 60,000 square-foot building … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art