Auctionata’s “Fine Arts Week” online art auctions, which offer Old Master and 19th-century paintings as well as Impressionist, modern, and contemporary works, seem to be off to a fine start. On June 20, the company set a new record for its sales, moving an enamel, … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition