Auctionata’s “Fine Arts Week” online art auctions, which offer Old Master and 19th-century paintings as well as Impressionist, modern, and contemporary works, seem to be off to a fine start. On June 20, the company set a new record for its sales, moving an enamel, … Read More
- “We didn't call it Soho, it was just ‘Downtown’”: Bill Beckley Gives A Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition