Yarat, an Azeri non-profit organization, will show works by local and international contemporary artists on March 24 in its new location inside a Soviet-era naval building in Baku, Azerbaijan’s capital. “Making Histories” will show works by more than 20 artists, … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition