A new book chronicles the ways that artists ranging from Ansel Adams to Warhol, Close, and Wegman harnessed the speed and palette of the instant camera Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.