Philanthropist, political activist, and collector Barbara Lee has donated 20 works by 12 female artists to the Institute of Contemporary Art Boston, the New York Times reported today.The works, by Eva Hesse, Kara Walker, and others, are estimated at $42 million altogether … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- François Pinault Will Open a Private Museum in Paris
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'