Work to renovate Auckland Castle in County Durham, England—historically the residence (but since 2010 just the office) of the Bishop of Durham—has begun, which will cost £17 million. It’s one of the most ambitious heritage regeneration projects in England in recent … Read More
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each