Work to renovate Auckland Castle in County Durham, England—historically the residence (but since 2010 just the office) of the Bishop of Durham—has begun, which will cost £17 million. It’s one of the most ambitious heritage regeneration projects in England in recent … Read More
- Hirshhorn Receives $2 M. Donation Toward 'Future Fund,' for Redesign of Public Spaces, Technology
- Morning Links: DNA Signatures Edition
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'