NEW YORK— On Sept. 7, the Nohra Haime Gallery opened a 44-year retrospective of work by Niki de Saint Phalle (1930-2002), the French artist who is best known for her whimsical, brightly-painted polyester sculptures. Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale