Zak Arctander appropriated a photograph by Arabelle Sicardi and Tayler Smith, and his version ended up in The New Yorker. Sicardi and Smith strike back. [Jezebel]Billionaire collector Adrian Cheng is supporting a series of exhibitions at the Institute of Contemporary … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013