Saved from demolition by Jackie O. in the 1960s, the Renwick Gallery, the Smithsonian Institution’s decorative arts and crafts museum in Washington, D.C., will reopen to the public on November 13th after a two-year, $30 million restoration. [The Art Newspaper] A group … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York