What has sold at Frieze New York? Below, some numbers. Special thanks to the press representatives who conscientiously supplied 100% of this information via email. (Hence the variation in pronoun, format, and supplementary detail.)Skarstedt Gallery Cady Noland, Untitled (Walker), 1989, sold for $1,500,000 Richard Prince, Untitled … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale