In October 2013, Esther Kim Varet, director of the Venice Beach–based gallery Various Small Fires, placed a bid on 812 North Highland Avenue in Hollywood, a more than 5,000-square-foot lot containing a temple-like Art Deco edifice. The listing had gone … Read More
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome