Sotheby’s announced today that it has plans to sell the original manuscript for Bob Dylan’s song “A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall.” The typed-up, hand-edited sheet of lyrics is expected to go for £150,000–200,000 (about $236,000–$315,000) when it hits the auction … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'