Christo will create 4.5 kilometers of paths on Lake Iseo in Italy made of yellow nylon that will connect two of its islands to the mainland for the first time, allowing the public to “walk on water.” The Floating Piers will be his first major … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York