It was recently brought to the attention of a lucky, unnamed Sotheby’s client that what they thought was just their kitchen bulletin board is actually a painting by South African artist Irma Stern called Arab in Black that could be worth … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition