Christo will create 4.5 kilometers of paths on Lake Iseo in Italy made of yellow nylon that will connect two of its islands to the mainland for the first time, allowing the public to “walk on water.” The Floating Piers will be his first major … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill