“MoMA’s union members are using Instagram to emphasize the human dimension of the often murky business of contract bargaining.” [Hyperallergic]An Aboriginal art collection sold for over $2 million in a historic Sotheby’s auction in London. [ABC News Australia]The British Museum has reopened the Waddesdon … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition