“And Europe Will Be Stunned,” Yael Bartana’s celebrated film trilogy introducing Poland’s Jewish Renaissance Movement, arrived at Petzel Gallery for its first New York showing–just as a new museum devoted to Jewish culture was opening its doors in Warsaw. Suddenly things got a lot “more real” Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry