Filming portraits for his acclaimed glass-brick foundation in Chicago, weaving the alphabet into a giant steel figure in Des Moines, and staging a tower of cymbals for Dubai's newest skyscraper, Jaume Plensa brings a sense of spectacle and intimacy into monumental public sculpture. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next