Mexico City’s Museo Jumex cancels a controversial Hermann Nitsch show. [The New York Times]London’s Wellcome Collection is showing a new exhibition, “Forensics, The Anatomy of Crime,” which showcases female artists who make art out of murder. [The Guardian]Read this review … Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry