Mexico City’s Museo Jumex cancels a controversial Hermann Nitsch show. [The New York Times]London’s Wellcome Collection is showing a new exhibition, “Forensics, The Anatomy of Crime,” which showcases female artists who make art out of murder. [The Guardian]Read this review … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece