LONDON—An Old Master painting that sold at auction for £39,000 ($80,000) less than four years ago, recently sold for £750,000 ($1.2 million) after having been altered by contemporary artists Jake and Dinos Chapman and included in their latest exhibition at White Cube gallery, London. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next