Timothy Rodgers, director of the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, will be stepping down this month after a six-year tenure. [Artforum]Police searched Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow and questioned staff members about a scheme to transfer Russian art abroad illegally. [The Guardian]What is photography’s place … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill