Carol Vogel, a longtime arts reporter for The New York Times, is leaving the publication, the paper confirmed today. The news first appeared on the Twitter account of art journalist Charlotte Burns earlier this afternoon. Vogel’s Inside Art column that … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?