Carol Vogel, a longtime arts reporter for The New York Times, is leaving the publication, the paper confirmed today. The news first appeared on the Twitter account of art journalist Charlotte Burns earlier this afternoon. Vogel’s Inside Art column that … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York