The art season has barely begun, but fairs are already getting ready to open up, hoping to lure dealers and collectors from far-flung cities to make business happen in convention halls and tents. The very first major fair out of … Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry