Forty-seven years ago, Charles Atlas was an avant-garde cult figure working with Merce Cunningham on Walkaround Time, a dance work that led to many of the video works Atlas has produced over the past few decades. Now, Atlas is no less … Read More
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September