Ever since he sculpted a self-portrait out of his own frozen blood, Marc Quinn has enthralled the public, annoyed many critics, and been embraced by collectors. The quintessential Young British Artist is now middle-aged, but still notorious Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman
- 'Indecipherable Concoctions': Dimitris Daskalopoulos on Art, Pipes, and His Collections