ARTnews on Facebook
- Early Schiele Painting, Estimated at $30 M. to $40 M. by Sotheby's, Could Shatter Artist's Auction Record
- LAXART Founder Lauri Firstenberg and Artist Anthony James to Open Art Production Hub in East Hollywood
- Christie's to Offer Brancusi Bronze at May Imp-Mod Evening Sale That Could Sell for $30 M.
- Sotheby's, Phillips Reveal Top Lots for May Postwar and Contemporary Sales in New York
- Marc Porter Stolen Back by Christie's to Be Chairman Americas After Three-Month Stint at Sotheby's