The New York evening sales concluded tonight with the Impressionist and modern sale at Christie’s, which racked up $145.5 million, well above its low estimate of $108.8 million—a quite successful tally accrued during a slow, steady waltz through a list of 59 relatively low-priced … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees