At the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, in China, a librarian admitted to stealing 140 paintings and replacing them with his own fakes. [ABC News]Could the latest Christie’s results show a slow in art sales? [Wall Street Journal]Pablo Picasso’s studio … Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director