Yesterday, Christie’s New York announced the appointment of Elizabeth Beaman to the Head Of Department, American Art. Beaman, who joined the department in 2011 as Vice President, will replace Liz Sterling, who has decided to depart the auction house to … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York