The Financial Times reports that incoming Christie’s CEO Patricia Barbizet will soon need to find someone to replace Christie’s President of the Americas Doug Woodham. Ms. Barbizet is herself a replacement for Steven Murphy, who announced that he would step down … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale