Linda Yablonsky reports on Havana’s rich art scene. [W Magazine]The Museum of Bad Art is celebrating its 21st birthday. [The Creator’s Project]The $16 million SeaGlass carousel, funded by the Battery Conservatory, will open next Thursday in Lower Manhattan. The three-and-a-half … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'