Christie’s London today offered 52 lots in its annual June evening sale of Impressionist and modern art, and netted £71.4 million, or about $113 million. Eighty-four percent of those lots sold, a solid figure. The house trumpeted in a release that … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill