Yesterday Christie’s First Open NYC live auction brought in over $11.2 million across 203 lots, with a 70 percent sell-through rate by lot. One-hundred forty-seven further lots remain available online until September 30. The auction set record sales for Cheyney … Read More
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome