Ella Fontanals-Cisneros, the founder and president of Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation (CIFO), has named curator and critic Eugenio Valdés Figueroa as the foundation’s new director and chief curator, succeeding Jesús Fuenmayor.An expert on Latin American and contemporary art, Cuban-born Valdés … Read More
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each