According to the latest annual report commissioned by The European Fine Art Fair (TEFAF), written by the economist Clare McAndrew, the art market is at an all-time high, with more than €51 billion traded internationally last year. But almost half of the total … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale