According to the latest annual report commissioned by The European Fine Art Fair (TEFAF), written by the economist Clare McAndrew, the art market is at an all-time high, with more than €51 billion traded internationally last year. But almost half of the total … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013