According to the latest annual report commissioned by The European Fine Art Fair (TEFAF), written by the economist Clare McAndrew, the art market is at an all-time high, with more than €51 billion traded internationally last year. But almost half of the total … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?