ARTnews on Facebook
- Karma International Relocates Gallery in Zurich, Will Open with Meret Oppenheim Show
- Metro Pictures Now Represents Judith Hopf
- Auction Items: Flipping a Kerry James Marshall, Day-Sale Surprises, and Jeff Koons Oddities
- Sotheby's Totals $310.2 M. at Postwar and Contemporary Sale, Bacon Triptych Sells for $36.8 M.
- Phillips Hauls in $113.9 M. at Solid 20th-Century and Contemporary Sale, With $21.1 M. Peter Doig Leading the Way
Tag Archives: Colin Gleadell
LONDON—An Old Master painting that sold at auction for £39,000 ($80,000) less than four years ago, recently sold for £750,000 ($1.2 million) after having been altered by contemporary artists Jake and Dinos Chapman and included in their latest exhibition at White Cube gallery, London. Read More