- Lisson Gallery to Open Second New York Space on Tenth Avenue in Chelsea
- Shahzia Sikander Goes to Sean Kelly Gallery in New York
- Paul Schimmel Is Out at Hauser & Wirth
- Marlborough Chelsea Rechristened Marlborough Contemporary, Will Program a Second Space in London
- Andrea Rosen Gallery, a Chelsea Stalwart, 'Will No Longer Have a Typical Permanent Public Space and Therefore No Longer Represent Living Artists'
Tag Archives: Colin Gleadell
LONDON—An Old Master painting that sold at auction for £39,000 ($80,000) less than four years ago, recently sold for £750,000 ($1.2 million) after having been altered by contemporary artists Jake and Dinos Chapman and included in their latest exhibition at White Cube gallery, London. Read More