A high-profile lawsuit and a scandal over "posthumous" Brillo boxes have brought scrutiny to the methods used by the Andy Warhol Art Authentication Board—and its responsibility to the owners of Warhol works. Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York